Working with files
TYPO3Show in app
Uploaded files can be tagged with meta information. In addition, the content management system also knows if files are in use or not.
- I can create, copy, move and delete files in TYPO3.
- I know how to search for files with specific attributes (filename, title, description, alternative text).
- I can detect if specific files are currently in use.
- I know about metadata and where to edit metadata of files.
- I know about and can take advantage of the extended view.
- I know about the consequences of using inappropriate filenames in TYPO3.
Tom Novotny TYPO3 Education Committee