Backend navigation components
TYPO3Show in app
The backend is divided into specific navigation components. A distinction is made between top bar, module bar, page tree, context bar, workspace, directory tree and directory contents.
- I know the navigation components of the backend.
- I can find the module bar and explain the general tasks related to the modules.
- I can explain the difference between page tree and file tree.
- I can point out the working area and explain what it is used for.
- I know where the top bar, the toolbar and the context bar are located and which functions I can find there.