This skill introduces usage of Composer for extensions and their integration into TYPO3 projects.
General Extension Architecture, TYPO3 , Extensions
- I know which fields to use in the composer.json of my extension, what they mean and how they work, so that I can create working, readable and helpful composer.json files.
- I can use 3rd-party extensions and my own extensions in my site project via Composer.
- I also know the benefits and drawbacks of using Composer and can advise my coworkers and clients when to use which approach.
- In addition, I can build composer.json and ext_emconf.php files in such a way that their data is synchronized correctly.
- Also, I know how to update the autoloader data for non-Composer installations.