Admin panel Basics
TYPO3Show in app
The admin panel can be activated for editors by a TYPO3 administrator, and used to simulate a different time or group of users in the frontend. In addition, a button helps to find and open the corresponding page in the backend via a URL.
- I know about the existence of the admin panel and that a TYPO3 integrator can unlock this for me.
- I know how to find information like page id in the info tab.
- I can use the admin panel in the frontend for finding/opening a page in the backend.
- I can simulate another date or another frontend user group.
- I can clear or deactivate the page cache.
Tom Novotny TYPO3 Education Committee