Book | Designing and Planning with TYPO3
TYPO3 GuidebookShow in app
Chapter 2 of the TYPO3 Guidebook explores how to create a visual design and user experience. You'll get an idea of the main concepts of TYPO3 and how to plan a website's layout and functionality. This chapter covers:
- The relationship between the frontend and the backend.
- The page tree and menu system.
- Structured content with content elements
- Content management workflow.
- Content reuse
- Working with multisite setups.
The TYPO3 Guidebook is available to buy from the TYPO3 Shop: Buy the book