Working with translations
TYPO3Show in app
TYPO3 offers the function to deliver contents, datasets as well as metadata multilingual. Content elements can be translated via a "free" or "connected" mode. The number of languages that can be editorially recorded is not limited in TYPO3.
- I can provide page translations in any pre-configured language.
- I know the difference between the free and connected mode of translation.
- I can switch between the columns and the language view in the page module.
- I can edit translated pages, content elements and data records.
- I know the translation view in the module List.
- I know how to provide and edit translations of file metadata.
- I know the translation overview of the module Info.
Tom Novotny TYPO3 Education Committee