SkillDisplay Certified Technician (SDCT)
SkillDisplayShow in app
The SkillDisplay Certified Technician (SDCT) can use all frontend functionalities of the platform and is able to manage users and organisations.
He/She has a basic understanding of underlying SkillTree manipulation and its effects, can group skills into SkillSets and prepare them for the release to end users.
In addition the SkillDisplay Certified Professional can use the platform provided reporting tools for gathering and summarizing verification/certification data.
The SkillDisplay GmbH offers a workshop for technicians aiming to administrate a SkillDisplay instance for their company.
Using your own SkillDisplay instance or organizational account is recommended, a test account can be provided for the course of the training though.
- Performing a verification/certification
- Managing the own user-profile
- Managing the own organization affiliation
- Handling verification/certification requests
- Proxy skills
- Dormant skills
- Basic SkillTree Manipulations
- Managing SkillSets
- Managing organizations in the backend
- Managing frontend users in the backend
- Analyzing Internal Organisation Statistics
- Knowledge about the Public Organisation Page